We want to hear about your All Seasons RV experience. Good, bad, indifferent… let us know!
“Just wanted to say thank you for all of your work getting us a great RV! Your service center staff were really helpful also. We went straight to Almanor and spent 2 nights. Everything seems to be working fine and I really love the floor-plan! Hopefully we’ll get a little more “RV” time in before the end of the season. We will keep in touch. Thank you again!”
“We purchased a 2006 Fleetwood Prowler, 27′ and anytime we had to have any repairs on it we bring it to your service department. Service is outstanding!”
Have you ever been driving or walking down the street and you come upon a food truck serving up some of their delicious, one-of-a-kind specialties to the locals? In the big cities, you can find food truck almost on every corner during the lunch and dinner rush. Why? Because it’s a quick and convenient way to grab a bite to eat and sometimes they serve up delicacies that you can’t get anywhere else. You can also find RV’s being used as food trucks at many amusement parks, festivals and carnivals.
It’s also an opportunity for small businesses to get their product out to the public without the hassle and expense of actually owning a restaurant. And what better venue to serve their food from than an RV turned food truck. Here’s why RV’s make the best food trucks.
- They are affordable – Depending on the type and style of RV that will suit the needs of the food truck company, most RV’s will come in at a fraction of the cost of actually purchasing, renovating and running a sit down restaurant. They save a lot of money on operating costs and don’t have to worry about the many, many permits that most restaurants have to obtain in order to do business (although they do need some).
- Different sizes and styles to suit their needs – The types of RV’s that are most popular for food trucks are the travel trailers, camper van’s, and toy haulers because they can be converted the easiest rather than some of the bigger luxury RV’s. Although, there are some food trucks that utilize the entire space of those luxury RV’s. The food trucks typically have a window or two depending on the length of the truck, and a kitchen equipped with all the cooking appliances they need to properly prepare, cook, and store the food that they serve.
Here are a few examples:
- They come equipped with built in kitchens (bigger RV’s) – Every great cook needs a great kitchen, or at least one that will suffice. The beauty of utilizing an RV for a food truck is they already have the hookups for kitchen appliances ready to go. All the owners have to do is purchase the equipment. Some RV/ food truck companies will even customize the layout of their food truck based on their needs.
- Easy to transport (can go to where the customers are) – Food to go! The best part about using an RV as a food truck is you can transport it anywhere so the owners can serve up their delicious dishes and participate in the numerous fairs and festivals around the country. The more exposure they receive the better business they do and can provide for their patrons.
So, this summer while you are out hitting up the different festivals in your area, be on the look out for those RV’s turned food truck. Be adventurous and try something new. Maybe you’ll find a new favorite dish 🙂
Every customer who buys a new or used RV from All Season RV Center will enjoy the following Customer Care Network-Wide Promises…
- You’ll be treated by every ROUTE 66 dealer as their own customer
- You’ll get 10% off any non-sale parts and accessories you purchase at any ROUTE 66 RV Network parts store in North America
- Every effort will be made to diagnose your RV’s problem and place it in the service schedule within one business service day of your arrival
- The servicing dealer will use our Proprietary Parts Network to quickly locate and secure any parts needed that are unique to your RV’s year, make and model
- You’ll be assisted in securing nearby accommodations and local transportation, if needed, while the service is being completed.
For details click on the link below!
Picking the right trailer can be a difficult decision, especially if you’re new to the camping life style. We’re hoping to help you discover what type of camper makes the most sense for you. At All Seasons RV Center, we carry primarily fifth wheels and travel trailers on our lot.
Each is unique and offers various benefits to the way they’re designed. We’ve laid out the main pros and cons of each to give you a starting point in your shopping process!
For more information on travel trailers or fifth wheel campers, stop by the dealership and see them in person or give us a call, we’d be more than happy help!